torsdag 3 april 2008

HIP HOP JAZZ 90'S VOL 2 (2008)


Hip hop, Jazz and 90's, to me i'ts the perfect combination, golden age, beats with a great dynamic sound, soulful loops and concius lyrics. I was way to young in the 90's though so my vinyl addiction had not started to disturb my peaceful life yet. Lucky for me, kind people from France is releasing an update in what was happening back then. This is volume 2 (of 2) but I hope for a third volume soon! I've missed to pick up the first one but it sounds real cool too...

This makes me wanna dig in some dusty crates for some hiphop gold, not so common with crates like thatm in Sweden though..

My favourite songs on the Vol 2 is "Blaque Spurm - Days & Days" and "BSB - How I Live" (remember this was before Back street boys).

LISTEN

/ JayWalk

Inga kommentarer: