onsdag 7 maj 2008

PAT D & LADY PARADOX - STEP OFF/TICK OF TIME (2008)

British rap, how can't you love it? Correct me if i'm wrong but I think this is the first female MC havin' a record posted on this blog. And she deserves all attention she can get, not because she's a girl, but because she's an uplifting wave with fresh topics on the dead toxic sea, called hiphop 2008.

The beats, the beats! Made by a producer called "Pat D", who's also from the island in the west. Great soulfull sound. It gives me that old feeling back, you know before serato, ipods and other things from hell. I really recommend you to give the label, "A bridge too far", a virtual visit and listen to the tracks under "music".

The record is released on the classic japaneese label "P-vine", just like we thought.

If you like this you should check out their full lenght album called; Kind of Peace!

/ JayWalk

http://www.abridgetoofarrecordings.com/

P-VINE

LISTEN


"I Heard It Through The P-vine"

Inga kommentarer: