fredag 16 januari 2009

VA - METRO SAMPLER VOL 2 (2008)







This compilation of beats from the french label Faces, was released last year. The record contains some very dope beats made in a classic way. Most of the of the beats are based on some heavy samples and all of the beats has he little extra that make them last a long time.

I'm kind of unfamilliar with everyone on this record except for Procussions own, Stro the 89th key.

In my opinion Stro also have the strongest track on the record. Beautiful voice sample.

Pick it up!

LISTEN TO STRO - PLAY THIS SONG

LISTEN TO KETEPICA - CITY

/ JayWalk

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

det stavas "Weighs" inte "WeighTs".
My vinyls Weighs a Ton..
jävla nollor

MY VINYL WEIGHTS A TON sa...

Jasså, det hade jag ingen aning om ^^

Kul att du uppmärksammar självklarheter och dessutom inte vågar stå för vem du är.

Harmonix sa...

So, any chances of you actually posting some of this vinyl. You got a lot of stuff that I'd love to hear.

Let me know.

Peace.

Harmonix sa...

Just adding another comment because I forgot to subscribe to the post comments so that I can be notified if you respond.

Forgive me.

Peace